- Linux is based on a sharing concept, not based on selfishness.
- Linux respects your intelligence and encourages creativity.
- Linux adopts the concept of "Everyone can be a Leader" it has a good space for people's initiatives.
- Linux is one of the largest friendly communities, where programmers around the world that do not know each other can have a free speech common room.
- Linux creators do not suffer from human insecurity & lack of confidence, as it shows its real face & do not mind constructive criticize.
- Linux is like a close friend to you when you go to visit him you can act as if you are home; in your friend's house you can bring food, help in arranging the house, help him/her adding a new look to it etc... That is exactly what Linux allows you to do creating, developing, modifying, adding, rearranging, etc…
- Linux is proving a very important value; "Small melodies when gathered in harmony can create an outstanding piece of music".
- Linux has broken the misleading presumption of "To make sure you are not doing something wrong or destructive, u must be monitored by a higher authority".
- Linux is proving the widely approved concept in community development; "Community development based on grass root efforts is much more reliable than the services presented to the community by a big institution".
- Linux proves that there is always another alternative, there is always a way, there's hope worth the effort of creating a better tomorrow.
Because Microsoft knows how to be a good politician:
- It knows how to have the highest number of votes even if doesn't have the highest recognition.
- It knows how to keep their market under control even if they have better competitors.
- It has the dare to pretend being the best and be very convincing while knowing their vices.
- It covers up on the flaws of its operating system.
- It presents misleading, inaccurate comparisons - claiming they're the best.
Being the leader doesn't necessarily mean you're the best. I read a comment on the net about Microsoft that is very relevant to political life ;o)
"Microsoft would rather be pirated than being free" …!!!